1650 Kingsview Dr.
Job Number: 4705
MBS is hiring an Administrative Associate for a great client in Lebanon, OH. This position is a full-time, contract opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working for our Quality department.
- Ability to go out to the shop floor: Use a memory stick to download thousands of cvs data files from performance testing.
- Use clipboard to stand by machines and collect data from the HMI screen writing down values as they appear on the screen.
- Use clipboard to stand by assembly line and record number of times operator stops in cycles due to quality related new part introduction evaluations.
- Software skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, etc. Excel skills in chart creation, filtering, formulas, trend lines, (extra skills in macros, vba programming helpful but not mandatory).
- Previous manufacturing experience (preferred)
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.