5616 Spellmire Drive Cincinnati, OH 45246 US
MBS is in urgent need of an Aerospace Repair Engineer. This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. We are seeking talented professionals to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment as an Aviation Repair Technician Inspector at our northern Cincinnati, Ohio location (less than 30 minutes from Dayton and/or northern Kentucky).
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As an Aerospace Repair Engineer, you will develop repair process and tooling design for part repair/fabrication. Reporting to the Engineering Manager in Repair and overhaul, the successful candidate will have the following experiences abilities.
· Create written and illustrated repair and/or manufacturing plans, bills of material and outside purchase specifications per engineering drawings/specifications.
· Develop and improve repair/manufacturing processes and tooling improvements for aircrafts components.
· Communicate with customer to resolve engineering issues related to repair processes, drawings and specifications.
· Assume Project Management responsibilities when directed.
· Participate in quality/engineering review of discrepant parts including Cause and Corrective Action.
· Coordinate new and current business requirements with Production, Contracts and Quality.
· Support Production in delivery of products to customers on schedule.
· Aerospace of Mechanical Engineering bachelor’s degree a plus
· Airframe and Powerplant License a plus
· Knowledge of FAA regulation a plus
· Airline and/or MRO experience a plus
· Understanding if lay-ups and autoclave cure of aerospace parts a plus
· Management experience a plus
· CAD experience a plus
· Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently.
· Ability to interact with people on the shop floor, good social skills and be able to work with diverse work groups.
· Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written
· Must have excellent organization skills
· Ability to be hands on and roll up sleeves to work in a manufacturing environment.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Hire the candidate immediately or take time to assess your current candidate s fit within your company. Use our resources and expertise to make the best decision and save you time and money!