7420 Industrial Pkwy Drive
Job Number: 4561
Pay Rate: 75,000
MBS is hiring an Automation Specialist in Mason, OH. This position is a full-time, Direct Hire opportunity.
The exciting opportunity offers the right candidate a chance to help formulate a successful department utilizing a range of automation and robotics projects across North America.
For technically minded and motivated individuals, this role will provide you with the chance to take your technical skills to the next level while being heavily involved in interesting and fulfilling projects.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- On-site installations and CNC machine interfacing with automation and robotics equipment.
- Research, advise and engineer automation accessories for us in manufacturing cells.
- Working closely with internal sales and technical staff to assist in selling/troubleshoot/integration.
- PLC Programming.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Technical experience and competency with CNC machine tools.
- Technical competency in industrial automation and robotics.
- Experience in pneumatics, vacuum, servo, powertrain, conveyor design.
- Proficient in simulation software.
- Proficient in Auto CAD and Solid Works CAD Programs.
- Knowledge of PLC communications and other robotic peripheral equipment.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to work to deadlines and budgets.
- Ability to work in a TEAM environment and communicate with internal and external customers.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must have technical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have technical experience and PLC knowledge with CNC machine tools.
- Associate degree in a technical field and 3 years of mechanical, electrical, robotic, CNC controls, or engineering experience; or
- 5+ years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.