MBS is hiring CAD Designer for a GREAT customer of ours in Troy, OH. This company has lots of advancement opportunity. This is a direct hire opportunity. The company is a growing company and there is a unique opportunity for development. Understanding of equipment and mechanical concepts for example gears, levers, moving parts etc. Understanding of welding concepts. 3D visualization.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated reports.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Study industrial processes to determine where and how application of equipment can be made.
- Apply engineering principles and practices to emerging fields such as automated assembly, welding and gauging.
- Plays a viable roll in the continuous improvement of manufacturing processes thus enhancing our Quality Management System.
- 3 years mechanical designing experience
- Functional using AutoCAD, Catia V5, Microsoft Office software
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.