4425 Marketing Pl.
Job Number: 4641
- Set up and operate CNC mills and lathes and perform progressive machining operations on work involving very close tolerances or unusual requirements
- Perform complex machining and fitting of various parts, tools, and machines in support of production operations
- Program CNC machine with FANUC and TOSNUC 999 Controls in the course of making parts
- Fit and assemble equipment where necessary
- Operate overhead crane and forklifts
- Able to work from blueprints, sketches, and written specifications
- Use machinists’ hand tools and measuring instruments with skill
- Be familiar with the working properties of all machined materials
- Five or more years of experience programming and operating CNC machines. 4 and 5 axis preferred
- Familiar with CAD/CAM programming; Mastercam programming a plus
- Knowledge of Mazatrol, Fanuc, Okuma, Siemens 840D, Heidenhain and Tosnuc 999 controls a plus
- Knowledge of weldments and fabrication process and familiarity with all types of materials
- Experience in a job shop/ tool room atmosphere preferred
- Demonstrated competency in computer operation
- Supervisory experience desired
- Strong mathematical and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, blueprints and procedure manuals.
- Must be willing to work third shift from 8:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m., Monday through Thursday (4 ten hour shifts per week)
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Must have your own tools.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.