MBS is hiring Chemical Operator for a GREAT customer of ours in Cincinnati, OH. This company has lots of advancement opportunity. This is a direct hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produces process product by preparing, establishing, monitoring, and controlling production processes; maintaining quality, safety, and cleanliness standards; documenting production and processes; maintaining equipment.
- Prepares for process production by reading production schedules, drawings, and processing specifications; retrieving materials from inventory; sampling materials; sending samples to laboratory; verifying laboratory acceptance; calculating and measuring materials; checking tanks, vessels, piping, valves, steam traps, pumps, compressors, prime movers, heat exchangers, reactors, separators, mixers, and distillers.
- Establishes production processing specifications by setting and programming processing controls, setting values, pumps, compressors and auxiliary equipment.
- Monitors processing production by operating distributed control systems (DCS); reviewing processing variables; observing control panels and alarms; analyzing operating logs; determining process stability; adjusting and reprogramming controls.
- Maintains quality production by obtaining and testing process samples; conducting inspections; recommending process improvements.
- Documents process production by logging processing statistics.
- Ensures operation of processing system by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; reporting malfunctioning units.
- Maintains safe and clean processing environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations, patrolling unit.
- Prepares processing system for new product by circulating cleaning agents.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Distillation and/or vacuum experience· effective written and verbal communication
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years’ experience including: manufacturing methods and procedures; process improvement; analyzing information; understanding of controls and instrumentation; maintaining manufacturing quality.
- Must have the ability to work over 8 hours in one day and over 40 hours in one week.
SCHEDULE: 12-hr shifts rotating from nights to days including weekends (Dupont Schedule)
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.