Job Number: 4625
MBS Pro Staffing is hiring an Electrical Engineer for a GREAT customer of ours. This company has lots of advancement opportunity. This is a contract to hire opportunity. This position is in Madison, IN.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for applying the principles of electricity and electronics to develop electrical products and systems. They perform risk assessments and ensure compliance with safety standards.
- Use basic science and mathematics methodology or extensive experience to develop new design rules, develop new procedures, utilize specialized design techniques, develop new processes, and evaluate deviations from procedures using information from experimentation, published research, customer specifications, government requirements, due care, warranty, corporate needs, training, and market input.
- An interface with suppliers to define company’s technological and component needs.
- Provides product development information and status to NPI Proprietary Core Team.
- Analyzes and verifies production process deviation requests.
- Develops data and root cause verification in support of warranty improvement issues.
- Mentor and motivate other employees.
- Ability to lead training for new processes and design rules.
- The ability to be a knowledge broker, i.e., learn new skills and teach them to others.
- Learning new concepts and folding them into systems by making them standard.
- Flexibility and ability to work in many different areas, such as Project Management.
- Supervises generation of mock-ups and prototypes.
- Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of work experience designing low voltage linear and buck boost circuits in an Automotive or Consumer Electronics environment.
- LED lighting experience are heavily preferred.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.