232 E 8th St. Chillicothe, OH 45601 US
The Engineering Manager provides leadership, managerial direction and technical expertise for both capital and maintenance engineering projects to maintain and improve the facility equipment and infrastructure. The Engineering Manager has the responsibility to direct the mill’s project engineering resources, the drafting department and maintain equipment drawings and records. This role is responsible for the direction of the mill’s High Voltage Electrical Engineer, the Mill Pressure Vessel integrity program and annual major repair jobs intended to maintain mill reliability.
This position reports to the Director of Maintenance, Reliability and Engineering and plays a critical role in accomplishing the operating objectives, MIP objectives and executing maintenance, strategic and cost reduction projects to help maintain the viability and future of the facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Engineering preferred;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in manufacturing maintenance or operations environment;
- Project engineering experience with projects > $1million with multiple project team members.
- Knowledge of the design and maintenance of industrial equipment. Specific knowledge of pulp mill, papermaking, finishing, power and utilities equipment is beneficial.
- Expected to have the ability to help lead the development and execute the facility three year plan for capital and repair.