7420 Industrial Pkwy Drive
Industry: Field Service Engineer
Job Number: 4559
Pay Rate: 35.00
MBS is hiring a Field Service Engineer in Mason & Lorain, OH and Livonia, MI. This position is a full-time, Direct Hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform installation, repair, and maintenance of CNC machinery, accessories, and automation equipment.
- Repair of products throughout a region and at times nationally or across the border.
- Assembly / modification of standard products on-site.
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring stock of repair/installation of parts.
- Related duties as required Skills and Requirements.
- Working knowledge of Fanuc and Mitsubishi controls a must.
- Working knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems, electrical systems, and mechanical systems on CNC machinery.
- A good understanding of PMC and PLC ladder logic.
- High school education or greater
- Technical degree a plus
- 3+ years of related experience preferred Absolute Machine Tools, Inc. is an employee-owned company, and we offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, company sponsored retirement plan, paid time off and holiday pay.
- Absolute Machine Tools will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Must be willing to accommodate extensive travel.
- Ability to travel outside of the United States if necessary.
- Ability to work amongst a team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Valid driver’s license.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.