MBS is Field Service Engineer for a GREAT customer of ours in Groveport, OH. This company has lots of advancement opportunity. This is a direct hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The primary job functions of this position will be to diagnose, repair, perform maintenance and ensure units are fully operational and exceed customer expectations.
- Must be willing to travel out of town with overnight stays.
- Troubleshooting experience
- Mechanical and technical skills
- Ability to read and comprehend schematics.
- Experience working with industrial machines.
- Pass a DOT Physical
- Good driving record
- Must be willing to work overtime as necessary (50+ hours a week).
- On-call required (2 weeks every 5 months/per rotation).
- Should be detail oriented & have strong customer service skills.
- Should be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Hydraulics repair and knowledge a plus
- Welding (MIG) experience preferred.
- Prior experience with PLC
- Electrical background
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.