MBS is hiring HR Assistant for a GREAT customer of ours in Florence, KY. This is a temp to hire opportunity. The HR Assistant role acts as the implementation and execution partner to other HR professionals and business leadership in delivering the overall HR vision. This position is accountable to deliver on short to mid-term initiatives.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Total Rewards (compensation, benefits, immigration & relocation).
- Talent Acquisition (recruiting, new hire on-boarding, orientation).
- Talent Management (performance management & development).
- Learning & Organizational Capability (performance management, training delivery & design), Diversity & Inclusion programs coordination.
- HRIS deployment, government & legislative compliance, employee and labor relations, termination management, and employee engagement and good will initiatives.
- This role serves as part of the front-line team to support the site.
- 3-5 years of hands-on HR experience
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred (experience may be considered in lieu of degree). Advanced degree, and/or certifications are a plus.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of HR laws, principles, and practices.
- HR certification
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to perform independently at a high level; self-directed, self-motivated.
- Proven ability to problem solves, work through issues with limited information, find efficiencies.
- Must be an effective delegator with all levels of management.
- Computer skills - strong experience in Google Suite, Word, Excel, Power Point, Workday or equivalent HRIS experience is preferable.
- Ability to manage and process a large volume of voicemail, telephone, and e-mail communication on a daily basis.
- Ability to lead and influence local administrative staff and plant management without direct reporting relationships.
- Demonstrated communication skills and follow-through.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.