1650 Kingsview Dr.
Job Number: 4671
Pay Rate: 70,000
MBS is in urgent need of a Human Resource Business Partner in Lebanon, OH. This position is a full-time, contract to hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Builds relationships with team members and varying levels of management to improve the safety, quality, and productivity of all team members. Provides direct support and coordinates resources to implement and/or maintain programs in the areas of team member relations, organizational development, performance improvement, and retention. Identifies and implements improvement efforts to build a high performance, team-based environment built on trust and mutual respect. May support additional HR initiatives in the following areas as needed: safety, training, benefits, HRIS, and/or legal compliance.
- Identifies team member needs. Partners with Production and Support areas to solicit team member feedback and envision an improved future state. Drives activity towards improvements. Maintains a presence in all buildings and across all shifts. Ensures communications and responses are service-oriented.
- Understands the requirement to balance competing priorities. Independently makes decisions and coaches others through difficult situations. Identifies ways to build trust and reach mutually beneficial results. Ensures outcomes can be consistently applied in the future.
- Develops processes and metrics to measure, understand, and report overall team member satisfaction and effectiveness. Communicates targets and progress to management. Creates improvement plans where necessary.
- Establishes tracking systems. Ensures documentation is consistently maintained across business units, departments, and shifts.
- Proactively monitors records to ensure accuracy. Responds to audit requests as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development, or other related field from a four-year college or university; and three to five years of related experience in a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be able to function in a team environment by working with, and cooperating with others.
- Requires a high level of interpersonal skills, written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to deal effectively with individuals both inside and outside of the company in a professional and confidential manner.
- Must be pro-actively involved in continuous improvement processes and team-based systems, and have the ability to effectively promote their use throughout the company.
- Education and knowledge of systems and practices in the areas of employee relations is preferred.
- Project management and problem solving abilities.
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience. Must be able to build and deliver presentations to small and large audiences; build and maintain spreadsheets using Excel.
- Thorough knowledge of, and the ability to apply company and area policies, procedures, and practices.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.