MBS is hiring Inside Sales for a GREAT customer of ours in Miamisburg, OH. This is a direct hire opportunity. The job requires a proactive, tenacious, and self-motivated character capable of managing and developing major accounts, while offering best in class customer support to exceed targets. Focused on the development of new customers while maintaining their existing customers.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Exceed core Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets.
- Create business plans to develop new opportunities, territories and
- Expand our industry and application sales’ reach to new customers.
- Research and recover declining or lost business with strong potential.
- Develop marketing ideas and execute business media promotions.
- Develop and leverage leading KPIs to manage your sales activities.
- Manage your pipeline daily through the CRM and backlog with our ERP.
- Provide accurate order and sales forecasting.
- Work with Operations leadership on required stock levels and profiles.
- Maximize margin potentials through market pricing and efficient quoting.
- Deliver pro-active and regular communication with our customers.
- Upload customer communication and sales visit reports to the CRM.
- Manage sales and expenses to budget.
- Research and recommend new products and solutions.
- Provide competitive leading technical support to customers.
- Embrace and leverage company’s continuous improvement culture.
- The role, responsibility and scope of this role may be changed in time.
- Capable of managing application assessments and quotes.
- Commercially aware.
- Innovative, creative and comfortable challenging the status quo.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including numeracy.
- Competent with business systems, such as CRM, ERP and Excel.
- Degree in Business Management, Marketing and/or a Technical Subject
- an advantage.
- 3 years+ in business development and sales.
- A track record of meeting sales targets and developing new business.
- Strong data analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experienced in the interconnect industry is a plus.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.