MBS is hiring Certified Financial Planner for a GREAT customer of ours in Cincinnati, OH. This company has lots of advancement opportunity. This is a direct hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Examining financial documents for clients, including income, expenses, and liabilities.
- Providing financial, insurance, and investment planning assistance and guidance.
- Creating financial plans and budgets for clients that are strategic in nature.
- Monitoring Clients’ requirements closely and their financial plans should be adjusted as necessary.
- Preparing reports on financial and business analysis.
- Presenting and selling financial services and goods.
- Developing long-term ties with future clients.
- Maintaining a current understanding of the most recent legislation, procedures, and financial products.
- Helping clients achieve their goals, providing planning, advice, insurance, and investment services.
- Keeping track of records and file updates with the help of a team of employees.
- Assisting insurance providers and other financial experts by acting as a first point of contact.
- Three years of experience in a similar position is required.
- The ability to examine enormous amounts of financial data while yet adhering to laws.
- Communication and presenting skills are exceptional.
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail and solve problems quickly.
- Ability to assess financial data and adhere to regulatory requirements.
- MS Office and CRM systems know-how is a must.
- Strong math skills and an eye for detail are required.
- Strong ethical principles combined with a customer-centric mindset.
- A professional license that is in good standing
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.