Job Number: 4684
MBS is in urgent need of a JR Service Technician in Erlanger, KY. This position is a full-time, Direct hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of automation equipment.
- Perform on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs.
- Provide high level technical support to external customers at their location.
- Translate customer needs into technical requirements, and identify technologies that meet those requirements.
- Timely and professionally evaluate and resolve problems at customer sites or via phone/email.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot and provide timely responses and resolutions to customer problems and requests.
- Provide product training for new and established customers, including recommending methods that will improve and enhance performance of company’s equipment and explain product performance and benefits.
- Timely complete associated administrative tasks and responsibilities (e.g. Service reports, travel schedules, expense reports, technical documentation, etc.).
- Associates degree in Electronics, Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent industry experience, or equivalent experience.
- Overall familiarity with mechanical/electrical systems of CNC Machine Tools.
- Prior Experience with Tactile and Optical measuring systems is a plus.
- Must have programming and operational skills with CNC Controls (Fanuc, Heidenhain, Siemens and other CNC Controls).
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel to various customer locations in all of North America which would include having or being able to obtain a passport. Primary travel will be within Continental United States.
- Familiarity with calipers, micrometers, indicators, voltmeters, oscilloscopes and other equipment necessary to perform the job.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.