6715 Steger Drive
Industry: Leslie Spencer
Job Number: 4687
Pay Rate: 24.00
MBS is in urgent need of a Lead Manufacturing Technician in Cincinnati, OH. This position is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and direct assembly and manufacturing activities to maximize productivity and minimize cost.
- Inspect products to verify that assembly and production quality and specifications are met.
- Lead, train, and motivate existing workers and employees as needed.
- Provide ongoing assessment of existing workers and employees.
- Assist in coordination of production schedules to achieve customer satisfaction and optimal revenue and margins.
- Responsible for the safety of workers and employees on the manufacturing floor.
- Confer with supervisors and other leads to coordinate activities between departments.
- Responsible for the directing the work effort, conduct, and the appraisal of personnel.
- Enter direct work area data into the EPICOR system.
- Accountable for reporting the conduct and performance of workers in assigned area to management.
- Monitor work area material inventory levels to ensure that adequate supplies are available for production processes.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary responsibility satisfactorily.
- Education / Experience (an equivalent combination of education and/or experience).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ Years of Experience as Manufacturing Team Lead.
- Ability to utilize a measuring tape to the 1/32" mark.
- Ability to read blueprint and technical drawings, manuals and instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers and managers.
- Able to squat, bend and lift up to 65 lbs.
- Able to operate equipment, including forklifts, safely and able to understand and follow safety protocols.
- Able to stand for up to 10 hours per day and to walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to work in a dynamic, non-climate-controlled facility with fluctuations in temperature.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.