2153 Winners Circle
Industry: Leslie Spencer
Job Number: 4653
Pay Rate: 80,000
MBS is in need of Manufacturing Engineer. This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. We are seeking talented professionals to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design circuit board process to reduce costs and improve quality.
- Examine and tendering for new equipment to ensure the best features and functionality for our process.
- Organize startup and shut down schedules to ensure minimum loss of production time and profits.
- Responsible for efficient production.
- Determine root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in design, tolerance, or processing methods.
- Provide technical expertise or support related to manufacturing.
- Troubleshoot new or existing manufacturing problems involving design, materials, or processes.
- Review product design.
- Train automation production personnel
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or technical field or equivalent training & experience.
- 3 to 5-years of lead experience
- Analytical and creative thinker.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Global Shop.
- Knowledge of production automation.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.