MBS Professional Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63420/logos/JB%20Square%20200x200.png http://www.mbsprostaffing.com http://www.mbsprostaffing.com true
2235 Langdon Farm Road Cincinnati, OH 45237 US
Posted: 01/17/2023 2023-01-17 2023-04-26 Job Number: 4568
Purpose of the Job
- Improve performance and throughput
- Reduced costs
- Implement new processes, methods, and equipment for improved performance
- Sponsor Capital AR’s and execute capital projects from engineering through start-up
- Troubleshoot production and quality issues; implement solutions and drive to final resolution.
- Continue to enhance process capability and improve product quality
- Design and execute multiple projects within allotted time frame
- Recommend procedural change, equipment modifications or recipe adjustments as needed to improve product/processes.
- Identify and provide justification for capital expenditures in support of the business objectives
- Work closely with the business team and plant management to understand the needs of the business
- Ensure compliance with all Health, Safety and Environmental regulatory requirements and all Emerald Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Use and maintain the systems associated with the Management of Change, PSM and MA’s
- Perform time studies and value stream mapping to determine manning levels and automation opportunities
- Assist in the implementation of equipment and processes
- Perform process engineering and process work.
- Any other duties as assigned
- BS in Engineering and 5-7 years of chemical plant experience.
- Knowledge of equipment and equipment systems in chemical plant environments
- Working knowledge of environmental, health, safety and process safety regulations
- Self-starter who works well independently or in a team environment
- Strong project management capabilities required
- Ability to work effectively at all organizational levels and across functional boundaries
- Goal-oriented individual with well-developed communication, organizational and computer skills
- Computer competency and the ability to quickly learn new software. CAD proficiency