MBS is hiring a Process and Welding Engineer for a GREAT customer of ours in Miamisburg, OH. This company has lots of advancement opportunity. This is a Direct Hire job.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support sales and marketing efforts by coordinating effective demonstrations of complex product/processes.
- Make recommendations for approval to keep demonstrations in demo lab current with product and technology.
- Responsible for all aspects of related lab facilities, including demo schedule achievement, inventory, capital and cleanliness.
- Lead evaluation of vendor products to ensure specifications are met and coordinate all vendor logistics.
- Prepare materials and technical presentations on area of expertise for clients, internal personnel, and Integrators/OEM’s.
- Lead internal continuous improvement by creating training classes on new functions.
- Submit technical papers and reports for submission to journals and for presentation at industry trade shows.
- Act as single point of contact for in-house and on-site programming/process support on specialized applications and difficult problems.
- Perform and document customer demonstrations.
- Act as internal consultant on matters related to application of process technology to products and systems.
- Research, test and evaluate new leading-edge technology in the robotic industry.
- Support trade show efforts by defining show content, directing programming of cells, and coordinating technical show support resources.
- Support Product Development by providing technical detail for specifications, and product testing.
- Establish procedures to guide technical personnel relating to specification restrictions, material processes, material selection and special process requirements...
- Adhere to all corporate and department ISO policies and procedures to maintain quality standards.
- Must be able to direct team efforts to resolve difficult technical issues under heavy client scrutiny. Must be team and results oriented. Ability to work under pressure is essential. Will be required to coordinate departmental work assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Welding Engineering (or equivalent) and five to ten years of related experience and/or training.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency in four (4) to five (5) major, distinct application market segments with a focus on weld engineering and robotics or industrial automation.
- Need to know path programming like robotic or CNC or multi axix.
- Interface with customer as product manager
- Travel 15-25%. Must have a valid driver’s license and full coverage automobile insurance.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.