5616 Spellmire Drive
Industry: Leslie Spencer
Job Number: 4682
MBS is in urgent need of a Quality Control Engineer. This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. We are seeking a talented, self-starting professional to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment at our northern Cincinnati, Ohio location. As a Quality Engineer, you will have a hands-on approach to quality control systems for processing materials into finished products.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and initiates methods and procedures for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Devises sampling procedures, supervises the design of forms for recording quality checks and preparation of instructions for these procedures.
- May conduct training programs and write training manuals on quality control activities.
- Prepares and offers constructive criticism relative to variables and deviations from prescribed standards of quality.
- Maintains charts, graphs, and statistical records having to do with quality, nature and causes of defects.
- Works with Engineering Department to define and document inspection and test processes.
- Interfaces with customers and quality representatives.
- During reviews, ensures that related quality considerations are well defined and documented in a quality plan. Works with engineering to evaluate drawings, specifications, and changes during the formative stages of the production process design for factors affecting quality, reliability, safety, production, and operation of the product.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 + years quality engineering experience.
- Ability to interact with people on the floor, good social skills, and able to work with diverse work groups.
- A good understanding of GD&T.
- Experience programming and running CMM’s using PCDIMIS software a plus
- Knowledge of AS9102
- Ability to read blue prints and specs.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Knowledge of aerospace composites a plus.
- Six Sigma Black Belt cert. a plus.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.