8585 Duke Blvd
Job Number: 4643
MBS Pro Staffing is hiring a Sr. Electrical Engineer for a GREAT customer of ours. This company has lots of advancement opportunity. This is a direct hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Electrical Engineer, Advanced Product Engineer (APE) is responsible for the achievement of the qualitative and quantitative objectives in the company’s business strategy by taking ownership of all development and support activities related to electrical components in the product lines.
- Develop and maintain the electrical products technology roadmap for all the company’s electrical products.
- Act as design resource, oversite, and technical project management to any development underway related to the company’s electrical products.
- Create products that achieve sales as outlined in Yearly Business Plan and annual targets.
- Interface with distribution partners and end users to trouble shoot and fix field issues in a manner that is value added to the customer.
- As a part of the product development team, release at least one major new product per year. Participate in developing project plan and running project through stage gate system.
- Degreed Electrical Engineer, preference given to those with advanced degrees or specialization in circuit design and controls.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience.
- Expert in one or more of the following technical fields: motors, controls, sensors, board layout, and circuitry design, and approval testing.
- Experience with project management and development through a stage gate system.
- Experience managing outside contract resources, interfacing with international suppliers, and working cooperatively with marketing and sales to drive organic growth strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with distribution partners and end users to trouble shoot and fix field issues in a manner that is value added to the customer.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.