8162 Duke Blvd.
Job Number: 4608
MBS is in urgent need of an HVAC Service Manager in Mason, OH. This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Service Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and leadership of a team of field technicians and customer service representatives that promote growth and retention of our Commercial/Industrial HVAC maintenance and repair service business.
- For providing exceptional customer service, talent recruitment and development, performance management, and overall business, customer, and employee growth.
- Post sales contract management and performance from initial sales call to project completion and collections.
- Process management – including dispatch, parts / inventory, repair proposals, invoicing, and contract renewals.
- To serve as a technical back-up for Field technicians when required.
- Develop and manage project budgets
- Conduct job site surveys and inspections
- Oversee facility and equipment maintenance, ensuring that assets are protected and controlled
- Review work orders, invoices and time reports for accuracy.
- Ensure timely cash flows & maintain minimum Receivables
- Generate Sales leads through service calls, promote and develop maintenance/service agreements
- Strong Computer skills
- Minimum 5 years HVAC field experience
- Must have at least Five years’ experience as a Service Manager.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage time efficiently to meet submission deadlines.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.