MBS Professional Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63420/logos/JB%20Square%20200x200.png http://www.mbsprostaffing.com http://www.mbsprostaffing.com true
Site Financial Controller
3620 Symmes Rd Hamilton, OH 45015 US
Posted: 12/27/2022 2022-12-27 2023-04-26 Industry: Accounting Job Number: 4552
As a Site Financial Controller, you will be responsible for production unit controlling and reporting, industrial productivity improvement: planning and follow-up, and reliability of information – Safety of assets.
- Manage site industrial and financial performance through daily, weekly, monthly and yearly indicators and tools.
- Ensure accuracy of management control and costing information in the ERP system of the site.
- Ensure reliability of site gross margin and site below gross margin expenses during closing process.
- Provide all supporting information for closing entries (cut off adjustments, accruals, risk estimates…).
- Implement key internal control processes regarding site assets.
- Monitor site productivity plans (labor, overheads, material).
- Monitor manufacturing launch of projects in coordination with R&D centers.
- Monitor products ramp downs/end of life.
- Manage site accounting support.
- Co-management of Site IS support.
- Support shared services centers in resolving day to day issues related to plants.
- Elaborate and report all information related to profitability analysis by product.
- Support sales and R&D management control as well as project managers by ensuring proper supply of all costing information from sites.
- Site interface for tax credit, R&D grants, and subsidies.
- People management: Supports in the training and career development of finance people. Creates a proactive team within his/her perimeter and helps identify high potential.
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA required.
- 6+ years’ experience
- Experience in audit practice
- International exposure
- 3+ years' experience in industrial financial control