MBS is hiring a Site Industrial Management Controller for a GREAT customer of ours in Seymour, IN. This company has lots of advancement opportunity. This is a Direct Hire position.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Control the level of expenses and investments of the entity or perimeter and the plan.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of several reports and documents, such as: daily, weekly indicators follow up, monthly green book, budget, and middle term plan.
- Focus on control of industrial costs, standard & budget, on control of supply chain costs, on improvement plans, -30 plan on inventories & site investments.
- Prepare the elements for the reporting, the budget, the business plan, and the forecasts.
- Follow and analyze the actual situation vs forecast and vs budget on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Ensure accuracy of management control and costing information in the ERP system of the site.
- Ensure reliability of site gross margin and site below gross margin expenses during closing process.
- Manage the activity of the controlling department so that it can control if the company’s activity is performed by the most efficient and most profitable way and suits the local laws and Group Company standards (especially MAF and LSF).
- Must alert immediately the Financial Controller in case of any important risk for the company and / or for its employees.
- Maintain contact with Product Lines or Regional Operations, completing the tasks in order to manage correct operation of GPS module.
- Maintain constant improvements of knowledge of the IS module.
- Approve E-proc requests.
- Contribute to Group Ethics & Compliance program by applying and respecting code of ethics and the companies’ policies.
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Finance, Audit or Management Control
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the automotive industry
- SAP experience preferred.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.