201 Tyler Way , Moraine, OH 45439 US
MBS is looking for a Senior IT Project Manager in Moraine Oh, this is a full time contract to hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
The Senior Project Manager is a newly created position key to the organization's continued growth. This position will provide the project support needed to ensure that the organization runs smoothly from an operations and administration standpoint. The position requires someone driven and determined to meet the responsibilities, expectations, and skill requirements.
Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
· Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned and directly supports achieving strategic objectives.
· Develop project plans that identify resource and budgetary needs.
· Host project meetings with the team and managers at least once a week.
· Manage deadlines and push the team to ensure timeliness.
· Report on project success criteria results, metrics, tests, and deployment of management activities.
· Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
· Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and ensure these capabilities for the organization.
· Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chair the project management team meetings.
· Drive client kick-off meetings with the team that follow the statement of work and specifications for the requested goods and services.
· Develop and manage all project and program engagement aspects from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks, and issues.
· Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and customers.
· Monitor, track, and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies, and critical path deliverables.
· Develop progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations to various audiences, including the project team and key stakeholders.
· Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project and program team.
· Achieving proven success in providing onsite leadership for the project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals and milestones.
· Has experience in identifying and managing areas of risk in the customer’s documentation/specifications, proposals, & contract documentation.
· The employee works onsite with SCD at our office.
· Timely response to emails, phone calls, and voicemails
· Be open to last-minute items on your schedule and task list that were not planned.
· Be very open to change.
· Good strong work ethic.
· At least five years of related experience in project management, planning, and tracking, usually in a project manager role in IT or cybersecurity.
· Experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC/Waterfall
· Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Projects, Smartsheet, and Lucid Chart. Familiarity with Fortinet services and products.
· Strong experience presenting to executive leadership and demonstrated written and oral communications skills with a technical and non-technical staff at all levels of management.
· Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from team members, customers, and peers.
· Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Interpersonal skills to influence, spur change and facilitate and enhance performance within a cross-functional environment.
· Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions, and identifying priorities.
· Valid Driver's license and access to transportation
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple client engagements.
· Proven interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with internal and external team members and external client and vendor relationships.
· Proven ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team setting.
· Demonstrated client relationship management.
· Open to constant learning and training from other team members due to the ongoing diversity of client engagements
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
· Desire to enjoy your work and contribute to our unique company culture.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Hire the candidate immediately or take time to assess your current candidate s fit within your company. Use our resources and expertise to make the best decision and save you time and money!